Ordering flowers from our site ensures that your order will reach us or the family in a timely manner, and your gesture of support will remain acknowledged in the Book of Memories™ for future generations. We only work with local florists so we can maintain the sense of urgency and quality of your selections. We thank you for helping to support the family during their time of need, and will fondly remember your kind gesture.
Contact the Sea to Sky Hospice about Bereavement & Grief Support.
What Makes Us Unique
Ours is not just any funeral home. With our years of experience, and highly professional, friendly and compassionate staff, Squamish Funeral Chapel is the first choice for hundreds of area families each year.
We are proud to embrace traditional values, diversity, and innovation in honoring the spirit and life of each person we serve. Squamish Funeral Chapel offers a full selection of:
• Funeral and memorial service options, ranging from the traditional to uniquely innovative and personal
• Burial and cremation services
• Natural choices, including Green Burials and Green Cremation
• Celebrant Services
Letting go of a loved one is usually a very difficult process. In order to provide your family peace-of-mind, Squamish Funeral Chapel offers complete care, so that you can focus on comforting each other as you prepare to say goodbye to someone dear to you.
Although there are many decisions you may have to make, we assure you that we will guide you through the process every step of the way. We promise to help you:
• Design the most fitting memorial or funeral service to honor their memory and pay tribute to their life achievements and experiences.
• Select the most appropriate products, including a casket, burial vault, cremation urn, cemetery or mausoleum, to fit your budget and suit your needs and desires.
• Write a fitting obituary to honor your loved one’s life experiences and social connections.
• Assist in the publication of the obituary in the newspapers of your choice.
• Create a Book of Memories™, a beautiful, permanent online memorial, where you and your friends can build a legacy of memories by archiving treasured photos, video, and memories.
• Welcome your family and friends to our funeral home for your planned services, including a viewing, visitation, funeral or memorial service.
• Make all arrangements with regard to the services whether they are held at your place of worship, our funeral home, cemetery, or alternate gathering place.
• Provide you with beautiful print materials, including memorial folders, prayer cards, and book marks. We also offer personalized note cards for you to acknowledge the emotional support you received from friends, co-workers, and community members.
• Create a moving video tribute, to be shown at the service. A copy of this tribute is given to the immediate family, and additional DVDs can be made for those who would also like to have a copy.
• Provide an elegant hearse and funeral cars, as well as arrange for escorts.
• Help in the selection and on-site arrangement of floral tributes.
• Provide access to grief education and support materials, and referrals to counseling services.
• Prepare all paperwork, including vital record statistics, permits, filing and obtaining death certificates, and assistance with life insurance, veteran’s benefits, and Social Security claims.
We hope you will turn to us for compassionate care and impeccable service. Our pledge is to honor your loved one and family with dignity, respect and personal attention to every detail.
Call us today to explore the wide variety of choices available to you and your family. Or if you’d rather, and if your need isn’t immediate, send us an email.
365 Days of Healing
Grieving doesn't always end with the funeral: subscribe to our free daily grief support email program, designed to help you a little bit every day, by filling out the form below.