We are here to help you. If you have need of our services, please call us, day or night. Or, if you prefer, you can fill out the form on the right.
Are you thinking about pre-planning your funeral? Pre-planning is the best way to choose how you're remembered, to ease the emotional and financial burden on your loved ones, to protect yourself from rising funeral costs, and to let your family know your final wishes.
Click here to learn more, or fill out this form and we will contact you.
We provide our families with an open door policy. Please feel free to contact us 24 hours a day.
Squamish Funeral Chapel & Crematorium Ltd.
40440 Tantalus Road, Box 99
Garibaldi Highlands, BC V0N 1T0
Squamish Funeral Chapel & Crematorium Ltd.
40440 Tantalus Road
Garibaldi Highlands, BC CA
If you are looking for information on a particular topic, or if you are looking for a loved one who has been entrusted to our care, you can use the form below to narrow down your search.
Ours is not just any funeral home. With our years of experience, and highly professional, friendly and compassionate staff, Squamish Funeral Chapel is the first choice for hundreds of area families each year.
We are proud to embrace traditional values, diversity, and innovation in honoring the spirit and life of each person we serve. Squamish Funeral Chapel offers a full selection of:
• Funeral and memorial service options, ranging from the traditional to uniquely innovative and personal
• Burial and cremation services
• Natural choices, including Green Burials and Green Cremation
• Celebrant Services
Letting go of a loved one is usually a very difficult process. In order to provide your family peace-of-mind, Squamish Funeral Chapel offers complete care, so that you can focus on comforting each other as you prepare to say goodbye to someone dear to you.
Although there are many decisions you may have to make, we assure you that we will guide you through the process every step of the way. We promise to help you:
• Design the most fitting memorial or funeral service to honor their memory and pay tribute to their life achievements and experiences.
• Select the most appropriate products, including a casket, burial vault, cremation urn, cemetery or mausoleum, to fit your budget and suit your needs and desires.
• Write a fitting obituary to honor your loved one’s life experiences and social connections.
• Assist in the publication of the obituary in the newspapers of your choice.
• Create a Book of Memories™, a beautiful, permanent online memorial, where you and your friends can build a legacy of memories by archiving treasured photos, video, and memories.
• Welcome your family and friends to our funeral home for your planned services, including a viewing, visitation, funeral or memorial service.
• Make all arrangements with regard to the services whether they are held at your place of worship, our funeral home, cemetery, or alternate gathering place.
• Provide you with beautiful print materials, including memorial folders, prayer cards, and book marks. We also offer personalized note cards for you to acknowledge the emotional support you received from friends, co-workers, and community members.
• Create a moving video tribute, to be shown at the service. A copy of this tribute is given to the immediate family, and additional DVDs can be made for those who would also like to have a copy.
• Provide an elegant hearse and funeral cars, as well as arrange for escorts.
• Help in the selection and on-site arrangement of floral tributes.
• Provide access to grief education and support materials, and referrals to counseling services.
• Prepare all paperwork, including vital record statistics, permits, filing and obtaining death certificates, and assistance with life insurance, veteran’s benefits, and Social Security claims.
We hope you will turn to us for compassionate care and impeccable service. Our pledge is to honor your loved one and family with dignity, respect and personal attention to every detail.
Call us today to explore the wide variety of choices available to you and your family. Or if you’d rather, and if your need isn’t immediate, send us an email.
Grieving doesn't always end with the funeral: subscribe to our daily grief support email, designed to help you a little bit every day, by filling out the form below.