Why Come to Us
Whenever we’re faced with difficulties, we find comfort in those we know and trust. People we can count on to do their very best to help us.
This is especially true when a loved one has died. If, at this very moment, this is your experience, please know the members of our professional staff are your friends and your neighbors. Each of them care deeply about the people living in our community, and will become your ally during this time…and long after.
“The McKenzie Family” Difference
We know there are other funeral homes in the area to choose from. But we also know that families who turn to us during a time of loss, or for pre-arrangement services experience our very high standards of service. These standards include transparency in business practices and service pricing, as well as:
• Providing families with well-planned preparations in their time of need
• Providing comfortable, soothing surroundings where families and friends can gather to honor and celebrate the life of a loved one
• Helping families in our community to preserve longstanding traditions and customs
• Offering innovative, truly personalized services and products
• Assisting families and individuals make their pre-arrangement plans
• Reaching out to the greater community with educational seminars and grief support programs.
We offer professional guidance and personal and specialized attention before, during and after the loss of a loved one. Our reputation for honesty and integrity is very well-known, and it is our most valuable asset.
• Traditional Funerals
• Personalized Funerals
• Memorial and Graveside Services
• Various Cremation Options
• Military Honors for Veterans
We encourage you to contact us to discuss your family’s unique needs. Each of us is confident that we can, and will, do our utmost to meet – and exceed – your expectations.